Testing Expense Calculator
Premium & Standard Hemp Potency Tests Available
TDA Registered Lab | ISO #17023 Certifed | 14 Cannabinoids Tested
How Many Potency Tests Should You Get For Each Harvest?
- Generally for compliance testing, a hemp famer sould take 1 test from each acre of hemp grown.
- That test should comprise of 5 different cuttings taken at random points throughout the acre
Sample cuttings should be an equal proportion of bud, stem, and fan leaves.
- By just taking the flower bud portion, you are not only misrepresenting your crop sample but are putting yourself at risk for testing non-compliant since the highest amount of THC lies within the flower buds.
- Once these cuttings are taken, they should then be homogenized (evenly blended) and send in for testing.
- 5 different cuttings per acre, homogenized and sent in as a single test
- There should be a single test conducted for each week until harvest.
- A hemp farmer is planting 10 Acres of Hemp this season.
- They are planting the Cherry Wine hemp strain; known to have a flowering time of 6-8 weeks.
So with the following equation:
(10 Acres) x (1 Test per Acre) = 10 Samples per Week
Once we know how many samples per week:
(10 Samples a Week) x (6 to 8 Week Floweing Time) = 60-80 Potency Tests Per Harvest
Your Award Winning Potency Testing Solution