STANDARD HEMP POTENCY TEST – 72 HOUR TURNAROUND
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 50 and pay only $49.00 each
- Buy 51 - 100 and pay only $45.00 each
- Buy 101 or above and pay only $40.00 each
Need help? Give us a call (737) 231-0772
HEMP TESTING SERVICE
Ionization Labs offers a hemp test that is a comprehensive panel of 14 cannabinoids, including CBC, CBD, CBDV, CBG, CBN, CBCA, CBDA, CBDVA, CBGA, CBNA, THCA, THCV, THC-Δ8 (D8), and THC-Δ9 (D9).
This service offers guaranteed turnaround times on Buds/Flowers/Plants/Biomass, Capsules, Concentrates/Extracts, Distillates, Edibles, Gummies, Isolates, Tinctures, Topicals (roll-on products, lotions, creams, gels, salves), and Vape Oils.
Our process produces results at an unprecedented speed, and at a level of accuracy that is repeatable and defensible. All of our systems are regularly calibrated and checked daily. In 2019, we processed over 12,000 cannabinoid tests from over 9 states. Even in peak season, we will ensure you get timely delivery of your cannabinoid potency screening so you can make quick decisions, and sell your product faster than your competitors.
Accurate results of your hemp cannabinoid concentrations, along with the timeliness to receive the results, is key to the success of your business.
After your order is submitted, you will receive instructions for preparing and shipping your sample.
- Guaranteed 72 Hour Turnaround from receipt of your sample (at our lab testing facility).
- Ionization Labs business days are Monday through Friday.
- Samples must be received no later than 2:00pm CST (Central Standard Time / Texas) or samples will be processed the next business day for the guaranteed 72 hour turnaround time.
- Ionization Labs is not responsible for delays due to FedEx, UPS, USPS, or any other carrier, weather or natural disasters.
SAMPLE WEIGHT REQUIRED PER ANALYSIS
- 3 to 5 grams dry/wet for plant material (biomass, flower, bud) - per sample analysis
- 1 to 2 grams for oil, wax, shatter, distillate & isolate - per sample analysis
- 3 grams of topical – per sample analysis
- 3 to 5 pieces of edibles – per sample analysis
- 5 mL tinctures and infused oils - per sample analysis
This service meets USDA testing requirements.
Please ensure that your sample is within 12% dry weight (moisture content). We want to be sure to give you an accurate analysis of your sample. If your sample is not dry or cured properly, it may delay your sample analysis report by 24-48 hours, so that we can cure your sample in order to effectively give you an analysis that you can count on. CTS is not responsible for delays due to Client's failure to provide sample-ready material.
For more complicated chemical matrices such as topicals, water solubles, beverages, and infused tinctures, we will need to know all ingredients used to make the sample product before we can guarantee turnaround times. The reason these samples take longer is that the sample preparation has more steps involved in getting the sample ready for analysis. Often these products require removal of fats, lipids or deconstruction of emulsification agents to ensure proper cannabinoid counts. CTS Services will not be responsible for delays due to the Client's failure to disclose a complete set of ingredients.
Standard Potency Test: 72 hour turnaround time
Testing Instrumentation: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)