Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an account & start testing my products?
• You can create an account during checkout or continue as a guest and set up your account later!
• Your potency test will be processed as soon as your order is paid for and your sample with chain of custody is recieved by us.
How do I get samples to your facility?
• Ship samples labeled with the ILCTS Number provided by submitting your Ionization Labs Chain of Custody.
• All samples should be shipped to the following address:
Ionization Labs - Lab Services
3636 Dime Cir. ste A
Austin, Texas 78744
What are your business hours?
• Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
When will my results be ready?
• Ionization Labs is open 8:30 AM - 5 PM CST Monday-Friday.
• We process every order within 24-72 hours of receiving the sample.
• Samples recieved after 2pm CST will be checked in the following business day at 9am.
What type of testing do you offer?
• We currently offer one type of test: 14 cannabinoid profile potency tests.
• We offer 2 different turnaround times: potency results in 24 or 72 hour from the time we receive
How can I test my products at my own facility?
• Learn more about how you can test in-house with Cann-ID
How do I hire a sample handler?
• You can hire a sample handler from this list provided by the TDA.
How do I pay for testing?
• You can pay online by clicking ‘proceed to checkout’ or over the phone.
• Give us a call at (737) 231-0772
How much of my sample do you need for testing?
• Flower , Bud, Biomass ( Dry weight): 3 to 5 grams
• Oil, Wax, Shatter, Distillate, & Isolate, concentrates/extracts: 0.5 to 1 gram
• Topicals, Roll-ons, Lotions, Salves, creams: 3 grams - 0.5 fl oz
• Edibles, Gummies, Capsules: 3 to 5 pieces or 5 grams
• Tinctures, Infused Oil, Oil-based: 5 ml
• Water soluble suspended in H2O: 60 ml
Still Have Questions?
Reach out to industry experts.