Agilent 1220 Infinity Series HPLC - Manual Injector (Certified Refurbished)
Need help? Give us a call (737) 231-0772
The Agilent 1220 HPLC serves as an analytical powerhouse in any laboratory. It's compact design allows for high functionality in a small laboratory envrionment. This HPLC is equipped with a Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) lamp that allows for further and more precise chemical quantification. This Unit has been FACTORY Refurbished by Agilent Technologies. Unused after refurbishment. Laptop, column, and column guard are not included.
- Certified-Refurbished models come with a 30-day limited warranty provided by Ionization Labs
- Optimized for everyday productivity: Exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications in QA/QC labs
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications
- Industry leading quality and long-life: A member of the reliable and trusted InfinityLab LC Series
- Fast, trouble-free startup: Every system is quality checked in it's complete configuration
- Flexible hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, vial autosampler, built-in column oven and variable wavelength detector (VWD)
- Future proof: Upgrade your system with additional hardware modules such as an InfinityLab LC Series refractive index, fluorescence or evaporative light scattering detector, or an Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD Series Mass Selective Detector
- High-performance software - Choose either the modern state-of-the-art software OpenLab CDS Workstation or the fully flexible, multi-purpose OpenLab CDS ChemStation Edition or OpenLab CDS EZChrom Edition (software not included)
- Compact - Unique mobile upgrade allows installation of the 1220 Infinity II LC in a mobile lab
- Solvent Pump for mobile phase can be switched between binary or isocratic methods out of the box
- Degasser ensures constant solvent flow without air bubbles in mobile phase lines/capillaries
- Optimized pump delivers up to 600 bar, which enables the operator to use even smaller particle size columns. this helps ensure higher resolution and faster run times
Temperature-Controlled Column Oven
- Column Oven & Oven Door
- Maintain stable temperatures with the built-in column oven and oven door
- Temperatures can range anywhere from room temperature (20C/68F) to
- Column not included
Manual Injector Sampling Configuration
- Utilizes a configurable sample injection loop and lever
- Shipped with a 5ul injection loop
- Can be easily upgraded into an Autosampler configuration
- HPLCs will be shipped in an Agilent box with reinforced foam inserts.
- HPLC capillaries will be shipped containing 100% HPLC grade methanol.
- Free shipping is included via FedEx or U-Ship.
- If you'd like to arrange different means of logistics, please contact us to discuss.
- Current instrument orders can be prepared and shipped in 3 days or less.
- Acceptable forms of payment can be by credit card, check and wire transfer.
- If not purchasing by credit card, please contact us.
Sampling Type: Manual Injector
Pump Type: Binary, Isocratic, Quaternary (With Upgrade)
Oven Type: Integrated Column Oven
Lead Time: 3 Days or less
Package Dimensions: L: 32" W: 20" H: 23"
Product Weight: 115lbs
Payment: Acceptable forms of payment can be by credit card, check and wire transfer. If not purchasing by credit card, please contact us for more information.
Column Capacity: 1
Column ID Reader Option: No
Injection Range: 0.1-100ul
Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Maximum Number of Solvents: 4 (with SSV that must be purchased separately)
Product Width: 370 mm (14.56")